Looking for flat tummy tea ingredients? Then you have arrived at the right place. Here you’ll find the complete detail of all the ingredients in flat tummy tea including their uses and benefits.
Flat tummy is USA based brand, which is mainly popular for its detox teas. It is really popular, especially among the young generation, due to its detox teas. Flat tummy tea claims to detoxify body from toxins, speed up your metabolism, and also help in getting rid of bloating problem.
Flat tummy tea is made up of herbal ingredients. It offers two detoxification programs i.e. 14 days and 28 days. 14 days pack is also known as FT two and 28 days pack is also known as FT four. Flat tummy tea comes in two flavors, which are Activate tea and cleanse tea. Here we’ll discuss the ingredients of each flavor separately, along with uses and benefits of those ingredients. Majority ingredients are almost the same as the ingredients of other detox teas.
Table of Content
Ingredients of Flat Tummy Tea Flavors
Flat Tummy Activate Tea
Flat tummy tea activate is a morning detox tea. It is supposed to drink in the morning time. Let’s discuss the ingredients of activate tea.
- Cardamom pods: Cardamom is really helpful for the detoxification of body. It helps kidneys in removing the toxins, excess of water, and uric acid from the body. It is also helpful in solving the digestive issues like heartburn, irritable bowel syndrome, constipation, and diarrhea etc.
- Liquorice root: Liquorice root is useful for treating the disorder of irritable bowel syndrome by relieving the inflamed tissue, making muscles relax, and also by applying little laxative effect on the bowel. It can also cause water retention. So breastfeeding or pregnant women should avoid using it.
- Cleavers leaf: These leaves is useful in increasing the flow of urine, which helps in relieving the problem of water retention.
- Peppermint leaf: Peppermint leaf is considered to be a good ingredient for solving digestive issues like bloating, nausea etc. It is also good for improving energy. However if you are suffering from hiatal hernia, then you should avoid peppermint leaf.
- Green Tea leaf: It is mainly known as a major ingredient for weight loss process. As green tea contains caffeine in it. Due to which it provides you energy, so in this way you feel more energetic. Such energy also speed up your metabolism. It also suppress your appetite.
- Dandelion leaf & Dandelion root: Dandelion leaf & root can possibly makes you urinate more due to laxative effects. It is also found that it can increase your appetite.
- Caraway seed: These seeds help to improve digestive issues, and it also help to lower the blood sugar level.
- Lemon Balm leaf: Lemon balm leaf is usually used with other ingredients. It can benefit from relieving anxiety issue. It is also beneficial for reducing the pain of headache, toothache, and menstrual cramps.
- Fennel seed: It is found helpful to kick start your metabolism. It also helps in soothing the digestive problems like intestinal gas, bloating, and heartburn etc. If you have a perfectly working metabolism and digestive system, then it can be a key to your weight loss journey.
Flat Tummy Cleanse Tea
Flat tummy cleanse tea is a night tea. It is supposed to drink at the night time. Let’s discuss the ingredients of flat tummy cleanse tea.
- Rhubarb root: Rhubarb root can help you in getting rid of constipation issue due to its laxative effect. Its high dosage is not recommended at all. It must be used in a little amount. It also help in cleansing liver and solving digestive issues.
- Peppermint leaf: This ingredient is common in both flavors of flat tummy tea. Its effects and benefits are already mentioned above.
- Liquorice root: It is also the common ingredient, which has been used in activate flavor. Scroll up the page to read its effects and benefits.
- Cassia Chamaecrista pods: It is known to have some laxative effects on our body. It can reduce water retention and bloating. Some other brands of detox teas also use this ingredient in their detox teas.
- Dandelion root: This is also the common ingredient. You can read the above mentioned effects and benefits of dandelion root.
- Caraway seed: This ingredient is also found in both flat tummy tea flavors. We’ve already discussed its effects and benefits. Scroll up the page to read it.
- Senna leaf: Senna leaf is approved by FDA for giving short term relief. It is effective in giving relief from constipation issue. It is also used for weight loss and irritable bowel syndrome.
Does flat tummy tea have caffeine in it?
Its Activate flavor, which is supposed to drink in the morning time contains caffeine in it. But its cleanse flavor, which is supposed to drink at the nighttime doesn’t contain any kind of caffeine.
Does Flat Tummy Tea expire?
Its expiry date is valid up to 2 years. It can remain fresh till its expiry date, if it is kept sealed in cooled place.
Flat tummy tea is USA based brand. They have used only organic ingredients in it. We have discussed its benefits and effects to help people in understanding the quality of flat tummy tea.