Are you looking for green tea detox recipe? Here we will teach you the recipe to make green tea for detoxification at home. People love to drink green detox tea because of its refreshing taste. This green tea detox recipe is full of antioxidants. It also helps people in losing their weight, especially losing their belly fat. Green tea boosts up the metabolism of body, which helps in burning fat quickly.
In this article, we will share the simplest and most effective recipe of green detox tea. You can enjoy it either as a cold or hot tea, depending upon your choice. You can enjoy this homemade green detox tea 2 to 3 times a day.
Table of Content
Green Tea Detox Recipe
- Basil (dried) – 1 tablespoon
- Green tea – 1 tablespoon
- Mint leaves – 8, 9
- Water – 1 liter
- Honey (as a sweetener) – 1 tablespoon
- Lemon – 1 slice
How to make green detox tea?
- Take a bowl and place it on the stove, turn on the stove
- Pour water in it and let it boil
- Once the water starts to boil, put basil and green tea leaves in it
- Now cover the bowl for about 1-2 minutes
- Now turn off the stove and let it cool
- Once it is cooled, add 1 slice of lemon and 8, 9 chopped mint leaves in it.
- Honey is optional as it is used as a sweetener, you can add it if you want to make your tea tastier.
- Now mix all the ingredients completely
- Your green detox tea is ready to serve, you can enjoy it 2-3 times a day.
We selected only healthy organic ingredients for the preparation of this green detox tea, so that you can get maximum benefit after drinking it.
Benefits of this green tea detox recipe
- Green tea used in this recipe is very helpful in losing weight or belly fat. As it boosts up your metabolism, which leads to weight loss.
- Green tea is also helpful for those people who have problems like high cholesterol level or high blood pressure. It helps in controlling blood pressure and cholesterol level.
- It is also considered to be really helpful tea for skin. Green tea helps in fighting against the free radicals present in our body. It also has the anti-aging properties, which helps to reduce wrinkles and lines on our skin.
- Lemon also contains fat burning properties. It also contains vitamin C and other nutrients which are very useful in losing body weight. Lemon is also considered to be really good for other health benefits as well e.g. fighting with cancer, reduce stroke risk, and preventing asthma etc. It is also found that, people who uses lemon on daily basis, lower their chances of heart disease, diabetes, and obesity.
- Mint is useful in improving digestion process and it also helps in reducing weight. It is considered good in cleaning out toxins from the body.
When should we drink green tea for weight loss?
If you want to drink green tea for weight loss, then the best time to drink green tea is the morning time. You should drink it at least 90 minutes before the workout. As it will provide you energy, so that you’ll work out with more passion. It will increase your fat oxidation rate and you’ll lose weight quickly.
Is green tea with ginger good for you?
You can add ginger to your green tea detox recipe as it is also very beneficial for your health. Ginger helps in boosting up the metabolism and also helps weight loss process. Above mentioned green tea detox recipe is without ginger, but you can add ginger in it if you desire so.
Can green tea flush your system?
Yes, green tea is really good for detoxification properties. It can clean flush out your system from the toxic substances.
This green tea detox recipe is full of anti-oxidants, which will help you in speeding up your metabolism and losing belly fat and weight. It is very easy to make and is very effective. But we understand that some people don’t have enough time to make green tea at home. So after research and analysis we have also share the reviews of some best green tea for detoxification in market. You can check reviews of these branded green tea for detoxification. They are very effective in losing weight.